Mistral Security, Inc., a member of the Mistral Group, is in need of an experienced International Sales/Business Development Manager. This is a high profile, hands-on position which requires working with global teams.
The International Sales/Business Development Manager is responsible for maximizing sales revenues through a network of international sales agents as well as developing direct customer relationships with existing and new customers. The position will require business development in targeted territories and a high degree of international travel will be required. The role is suited to a confident, and organized, sales professional, who has worked in a similar role for a Defense/HLS based Product Company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute business plan and strategy for multiple product line markets to ensure attainment of Company’s international sales goals and profitability.
- Effectively search for international sales leads and business development prospects.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding targeted opportunities.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive information on prospective opportunities being submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margins.
- Maintain accurate records of territory’s activities regarding international pricings, sales and activity reports.
- Create and conduct presentations to dealers, customers, and internal staff.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics.
- Maintains contact with end users in assigned territory to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Sets short- and long-term international sales strategies for assigned territory.
- Must be aware of international variances in cultural and legal issues pertaining to sales
- Support global agents with technical, project and marketing information
- Develop key relationships with international customers (end users)
- Build a solid direct and dealer international sales pipeline
- Work closely with the Project, Design, Marketing and Production teams to ensure customer requirements are met on a timely basis
- Coordinates international shipping, distribution and delivery with Supply Chain team
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
The successful candidate shall be an energetic, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in an international sales environment
- Experience with Defense/HLS in international markets, fluency in European or other related languages a major plus.
- 7+ years Defense/HLS industry and 5+ years international experience with an emphasis on international business development required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required; MBA preferred
- Technologically advanced and oriented
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge various international cultures.
- Customer service oriented and organized.
- Highly capable in Microsoft Office suite of programs, including but not limited to PowerPoint and Microsoft Dynamics 365
A comprehensive wage and benefits package is available. Forward resume with salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org